Monday, February 23, 2009

Yay new post!


I'm excited...this is my first blog post. I'm not usually a blogger, and I doubt I will have enough time to update this more than once a week, but at least it's a place where I can put up some art I'm working on and comment on it besides just on my website.

LINOLEUM CUTS (are amazing).

















I'm excited with my 3 icon animals...a lemur, a platypus and a wolverine. They are very cute...then again, most of my work I realize is more on the cute "softer" side. I'm deciding to choose the wine label for this "label" project since having a good wine label in a portfolio is definitely a booster. I have leftover linoleum so I think I might carve a turtle and have that as a logo for my website or just as a logo in general since I love turtles.

Surprisingly, I have very very few drawings of turtles in my portfolio, or just turtle drawings in general.

1 comment: